Skip To Main Content


Beverly Suggs
(281)727- 1608

News from the Registrar

Students new to the area must follow the Enrollment Procedures established by the Pearland Independent School District. 

Please contact the Registrar’s Office when your address changes.  A Change of Address Form can be picked up in the front office, the Registrar’s Office or downloaded from the TCCHS website.

In addition to the Change of Address Form, the parent or legal guardian’s name must be on the following documents in order to verify residence requirements:

  • Deed of Trust (pages 1,2,3 and last two signature pages) or Current Residential Agreement
  • Current Utility Bill (electricity, gas, or water only)
  • Current Texas Driver’s License or Texas ID with correct address

The Emergency Card DOES NOT change the address in the Turner High School administration system.  Only the above-mentioned procedure will change an address.